Lots of Excel Videos to watch!
This is the Highline Community College Class, Spreadsheet Construction taught by Michael Girvin: Basic To Advanced Excel.
Topics in this video:
1. PMT function from Borrower point of view, End Payment ( min)
PMT with Begin Payment ( min)
2. PMT function from Lender point of view ( min)
3. PMT function with Balloon payment at end ( min)
4. PMT function when payments don’t start for 1 year ( min)
5. RATE function: Adjusted APR when there are Points and Fees ( min)
6. PMT and other formulas: Create an Amortization Table ( min)
7. CUMIPMT function: to calculate total interest over the life of a loan ( min)
8. NPER function: How long to pay off your Credit Card Bill ( min)
9. FV to estimate what you will have at retirement ( min)
10. PMT to estimate how much you can withdraw each month after you retire ( min)
11. Calculate total you can withdraw after retirement and how much you actually deposited while saving. ( min)
12. PMT to calculate how much you have to save each month to have a million dollars when you retire. ( min)